It’s now less than 6 weeks to go to the Kenilworth Lions Grand Show on Saturday 9th June, being held as usual in Abbey Fields, Kenilworth. Lions Club members are hard at work making sure that this year’s Show will be bigger and better than ever. We know we say that every year, but it’s usually true!
We’re delighted that the Show is being sponsored this year by four leading local companies – Penman Solicitors, Boothroyds Estate Agents, Damian Plant Solicitors, and Aromatics of Kenilworth.
Tickets for our Charity Grand Show Raffle are now available from Lions members, and will be on sale at various locations in Kenilworth over the coming weeks: outside Waitrose on Friday 18th & Saturday 19th May, and Friday 1st & Saturday 2nd June; outside Sainsburys on Friday 25th May, and at the weekly Thursday market on 31st May and 7th June. There is a tremendous range of prizes available to win for a £1 ticket, including (so far):
- £250 jewellery voucher (donated by Sylvesters Jewellers)
- £100 travel voucher (Brookline Cars)
- 2 family guest vouchers (The Warwickshire)
- Mad Museum tickets (Richard Simmons)
- £125 voucher for single lens frames (Specsavers)
- Try Dive Vouchers (Leamington &Warwick British Sub Aqua Club)
- Little Himalaya Salt Rooms (Richard Simmons)
- 4 ball at Kenilworth Golf Club (Kenilworth Golf Club)
- Sunday lunch for two (Pomeroys)
- Dinner for two (Holiday Inn)
- Meal for two (Lil Greens)
- £20 food voucher (Le Raj Spice)
What an array of amazing prizes! Make sure you buy your lucky tickets before or on the day.
We look forward to welcoming you all at the Show, which kicks off at 12.30 pm, with the official opening ceremony at 1.00 pm, and goes on until 5.15 pm approximately. Admission is free, and there is car parking available (for a small charge) off Forrest Road. As usual there will be a wide range of stalls run by local charities and other organisations, and a full programme of events in the arena and on the stage – full details nearer to the event. Put it in your diary, and don’t miss it!