Furniture Store and Bazaar
Phone number: 01926 864093
- Our Store relies on donations of unwanted furniture in saleable condition
- We need second-hand and restored furniture, white goods, small household items and bric-a-brac.
- Donated items are sold on Saturday mornings from 9 am to 12.30 pm at our Farmer Ward Road premises.
- The Store is staffed by Lions, their partners and other volunteers.
- Sales proceeds are utilised to support needy causes and organisations.
- We also support national and international causes.
If you have items to donate please read our guidelines below and then either complete our request form or alternatively, leave a message on our answering machine (telephone number 01926 864093). Lions will contact you to discuss to agree a time for collection. Please be aware that we can only take items we are able to sell so don’t be offended if we have to refuse. Otherwise we have to dispose of unsaleable goods at the Council tip.
Personal data that you provide will only be used by Kenilworth Lions Club for the purpose of collecting and delivering furniture. Any personal data you provide will be destroyed after four weeks by deletion and/or shredding.
Our collection area is Kenilworth and local districts
Leamington Spa Balsall Common South Coventry Stoneleigh
Warwick Burton Green Finham Cubbington