Furniture Store and Bazaar
John Price House, Farmer Ward Road, Kenilworth, CV8 2DH
The Store is open on Saturdays from 09:00 until 12:30 prompt.
WE ARE CLOSED FOR THE TWO SATURDAYS OVER THE CHRISTMAS/NEW YEAR PERIOD (26TH DEC & 2ND JAN).
DUE TO TIER 4 COVID-19 REGULATIONS COMING INTO FORCE FROM TODAY FOR THIS AREA, WE SHALL NOT BE OPENING AGAIN FROM SATURDAY 9TH JAN AS PREVIOUSLY ANNOUNCED. PLEASE WATCH OUT FOR FURTHER UPDATES AS SOON AS WE HAVE ANY FURTHER INFORMATION.
YOU CAN WATCH A VIDEO GUIDED TOUR OF THE STORE ON YOU TUBE, BY CLICKING THIS LINK.
As a result of the Covid 19 pandemic for the safety of volunteers and customers we operate to the following procedures:-
- We will be practicing social distancing throughout the Store, and therefore the number of customers in the premises may need to be limited.
- Queuing on our forecourt to allow an orderly ‘one out, one in’ system may therefore be necessary.
- For entry you will need to sanitise your hands and wear a face covering throughout your visit.
- We are sorry but no children or dogs (other than guide or disability dogs) will be allowed in the store.
- To reduce the risks of contamination you are requested to resist the need to touch furniture and other items unless it your intention to purchase.
- For the safety of all we would encourage the use of debit/credit cards and our ability to handle cash payment is limited.
- The store needs to close promptly at 12:30. This will allow large items purchased on the day to be made available for customer collection on the forecourt.
- Alternatively delivery by arrangement to your front door during the following week is possible. We are sorry that we are unable to enter premises for delivery purposes.
- Due to restructuring of our operation we are only able to accept items of quality furniture brought to the store on Saturday.
- For the time being our collection service of donated items is suspended.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support in these difficult times.